Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Underground techno anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by banedox View Post
    Fair enough I am still thinking of doing one anyways in the next week =P I need to practice.
    Do it Do it Do It !

First off, I just want to say big ups to Usta. Im new here but he brought me to this part of the forum. Im intrigued by this and would love to participate if theres a spot open. Can someone elaborate more on the guidelines though? Any techno can be used? And how long is there to post a mix?

Quote Originally Posted by Usta_B_aDJ View Post
    Do it Do it Do It !
    I plan on it, should have time this week. Guess I will start tonight just playing through the vinyl I have available and make a nice pile i actually know what it is =P

Is this a go for Technoooo? And to be specific, i'm leaning more towards techno not tech house.

@banedox - I use Traktor now with a controller, VCI-400. I think you asked me that in another thread and I forgot to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    Is this a go for Technoooo? And to be specific, i'm leaning more towards techno not tech house.

@banedox - I use Traktor now with a controller, VCI-400. I think you asked me that in another thread and I forgot to respond.
    I dont remember asking but awesome, I really just got into the DJ stuff been doing producing for a few years(still figuring out my unique style), so jumped into DJing cause Ive been wanting to for years now.
    I went with a classic MK5 Black Technics and Rane 62

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post

Straight techno is good for me. Im in if you want.

By techno though, can we just clarify? Sets that sound something like what you would hear come off of drum code, 50weapons (RIP), Transmit, etc.?

Yes it's a go from me, but I'm away next weekend, can we set 28th as the deadline?
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Quote Originally Posted by MrKBates View Post
    Straight techno is good for me. Im in if you want.

By techno though, can we just clarify? Sets that sound something like what you would hear come off of drum code, 50weapons (RIP), Transmit, etc.?
    I try not to follow any specific labels but that's a good way to narrow the style of techno im talking about.

And I didn't know about 50weapons shutting down. Shame, that was a good label.

I'm still good with that requirement
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

@ banedox - are you in this one? should we split this into 2 battles - if we vote on each others, we'd definitely get 2 vote

@ Kevin - Are you still in this or were you looking for a tech house battle?

Rules:

30 mins (35 min max)
    Any equipment
    No post production effects or editing
    Due date: 2/28