Thread: Rules for the DNB Forum

"Old man" Djing

Rules for the DNB Forum

dnb forum link

Update from DTR

1 - Do not post releases here! Post them in the DnB Releases section.

2 - Be aware of the stickies so that you know where to post things - ie - a mix should belong in the mix thread (which is stickied).

3 - If you only use DJF to spam your mixes, you're breaking the forum rules. Until now we've been letting it slide, but it's cluttering up the dnb section. From now on, spammed mixes will be deleted.

4 - Don't talk about dubstep here.

(more to be added)

(place holder)
    Last edited by DTR; 03-02-2015 at 04:32 AM. Reason: updating the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
    2 - Be aware of the stickies so that you know where to post things - ie - a mix should belong in the mix thread (which is stickied).
    Not seeing the mix thread stickied ... should be stickied under the dnb forum, right? Or am I looking at the wrong place?
    ### Can you find the level of difficulty in this? ###
    Archives: http://jointsubcommittee.com
    Live: http://jungletrain.net/128kbps.m3u -- Tuesdays, 6-8pm MST - Darkstar & Goreteks

Quote Originally Posted by mars.shosh1n View Post
    Not seeing the mix thread stickied ... should be stickied under the dnb forum, right? Or am I looking at the wrong place?
    >Here is the Mix thread<

Sorry about that. The glue dried out and the thread got unstuck and fell off.
    www.dnbradio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    He's just like me, only he's a man and more stupid

Quote Originally Posted by DTR View Post
    >Here is the Mix thread<

Sorry about that. The glue dried out and the thread got unstuck and fell off.
    Actually I unstuck it. I personally ignore the stickies after a while so thought it might get more attention there.

Bumping this to the top
    www.dnbradio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    He's just like me, only he's a man and more stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
    3 - If you only use DJF to spam your mixes, you're breaking the forum rules. Until now we've been letting it slide,
    Until now.

IMPORTANT: NEW RULES FOR POSTING IN TRACK AND MIX SUBMISSIONS FORUMS- Please read

New requirements for posting in this section

As of June 2014, DJF has enacted a new policy. To post within the Mix Submissions or Track Submissions sections, members will have to be in good standing and meet these requirements:

* Be a member in good standing for 30 days
    * Possess 30 positive reputation points

If you have any questions, please post your concerns within the Site Discussion section of DJF.

EDIT: As of June, 2016, the reputation points have been lowered to 30 from 100.