Thread: CALLING OUT: Hardcore/Hardstyle

CALLING OUT: Hardcore/Hardstyle

DJ - The reason that brought us behind the desks

The above thread and shazaming a hardstyle tune a few days ago has inspired me to put a set together of the modern day equivalent of the dutch gabba I fell for over 20 years ago.

I'm not sure I'll have any takers for this, but if anyone does it will give me an added incentive to actually start using my huge amount of free time to record mixes instead of collecting playstation trophies.

This is not a style I actually play and only have a small selection of hardcore on vinyl at home, so I'm going to have to do a bit of digital record shopping for it.

Rules
    30mins (ish) unless anyone fancies a 10 track set?
    Any hardware setup - CD/DVS/Controller.
    Judged simply on which mix is the most enjoyable to listen to.

I'm going away next weekend, so a deadline that works for me would be Sunday 7th March.
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Still looking?

At the moment mate I'm working on a couple hour Hardhouse set, so I will be up for this next month if you want to have a deadline then?
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Yeah next month sounds good