Thread: Anybody running the ADJ Airstream DMX Bridge?

Anybody running the ADJ Airstream DMX Bridge?

http://www.adj.com/airstream-dmx-bridge

The ADJ Airstream DMX Bridge is a powerful DMX control software for iOS mobile devices (iPad and iPhone) that may be downloaded from the App Store. The hardware creates a wireless WIFI DMX network to control DMX lighting fixtures. It is compatible with ADJ WiFLY and Elation Professional E-FLY products. Users may also control non-WiFLY products from the unit’s 3-pin DMX output. Airstream DMX Bridge features ADJ’s 2,500 foot “EXR” extended range wireless DMX transceiver.
    It looks like a really cool piece. I'm thinking about getting it to run my lighting from the ipad app.

I just got one and I am playing programing for the last couple days. basically playing with to find all that it can do. This is and awesome little piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by FigDj View Post
    I just got one and I am playing programing for the last couple days. basically playing with to find all that it can do. This is and awesome little piece of gear.
    I got it a couple of weeks ago and so far, it's been great. I've had it at a couple of gigs with my ADJ Warlock and it works seemlessly