Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Calling out! 48 Hour Producer Challenge

Uploaded by tomorrow at Noon EST.

Once everybody submits, they can post their link on here and then somebody can make a separate poll thread for voting because I have no clue how to make one. And that can be done whenever everybody get's their link up and we can decide how long to keep it up for? Not sure how in the slightest how it works inside the threads.
    Find me everywhere @youseenofilter

Ok, I had to rush and knock mine out. Kids all got home from the grandparents so I have to go adult now hahaha. I'm posting now so that once the poll situation gets figured out, it's here and whoever does it can grab up all the links and I've got to work all day tomorrow.

Man...this was crazy. I'm really looking forward to what you guys have come up with. I really had no clue what I was making. I struggled for like 2 hours just to get the damn melody out, so I did rush the verse sections. I imagine this genre of music could use many more chord progressions and notes in general, but I think it still sounds pretty cool! It's made it that much funner and more difficult knowing that not only does it have to be made fast, but to have to compete against some serious talent!

[Link removed so that another mod can get the battle page started without knowing who did what. -KLH]
    Last edited by KLH; 01-31-2016 at 05:15 PM.
    Find me everywhere @youseenofilter

Well here is what I got worked on it for a few hours. Need to sleep, I underestimated the party hard i was doing on friday night in NYC.. I liked how this sounded.

[Link removed so that another mod can get the battle page started without knowing who did what. -REK]

Oh crap i didnt realize I had FL Studio in Bar time and not Minutes... Thought it was only a 160 seconds or so long, insteads is actually like over 5 Minutes...
    Last edited by Rek_Aviles; 01-31-2016 at 10:01 PM.

@ banedox - Following KL's lead, I removed the link in your post. I guess it would be better not to hear each others track until the battle is posted. With that said, I just posted my to my SC and made it private. We'll figured out where to send the links to for the battle thread tomorrow.

btw, I hate mastering. I don't have monitors so this is always an issue for me. I finally got it to sound fairly decent but it took 7 tries.
    Last edited by Rek_Aviles; 01-31-2016 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    @ banedox - Following KL's lead, I removed the link in your post. I guess it would be better not to hear each others track until the battle is posted. With that said, I just posted my to my SC and made it private. We'll figured out where to send the links to for the battle thread tomorrow.

btw, I hate mastering. I don't have monitors so this is always an issue for me. I finally got it to sound fairly decent but it took 7 tries.
    Do you have at least headphones? What part do you hate about it?

Quote Originally Posted by banedox View Post
    Do you have at least headphones? What part do you hate about it?
    I use my DJ headphone, DENON DN-HP1000. Love them, had these cans for years but it's not the best for producing. The bass is lower than what it should be so I have to export and test the sound on other systems - usually my car stereo. Same with the HIs, so i'm constantly playing with the EQ settings until I get it right.

ok im finished i am uplaoding as we speak i hope its not too late i didnt see noon EST time till right now --- looking forward to hear everyones tracks!!!!

here you go - idk who is responsible for moving the links but this is what i could come up with on this rushed time frame BE KIND lolol

[LINKS REMOVED - KLH]
    Last edited by KLH; 02-01-2016 at 01:29 PM.

here is my link again.
    [LINKS REMOVED - KLH]

Now anyone know where I can keep doing these kind of battle/short contest things(other websites and what not, if not I need to develop a site)... I would love to do them like every week. Even if I dont spend alot of time on it, it keeps me doing production with a deadline... I need deadlines lol
    Last edited by KLH; 02-01-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banedox View Post
    here is my link again.
    [LINKS REMOVED - KLH]

Now anyone know where I can keep doing these kind of battle/short contest things(other websites and what not, if not I need to develop a site)... I would love to do them like every week. Even if I dont spend alot of time on it, it keeps me doing production with a deadline... I need deadlines lol

i would love to see more of these aswell this was super fun
    Last edited by KLH; 02-01-2016 at 01:30 PM.