Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Calling out! 48 Hour Producer Challenge

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by banedox View Post
    Sounds good DoomJockey.

    So I was wondering so what are peoples experience who are participating?
    I've been making music for a little more than a year now I think. Just taught myself how to do it and really enjoy learning more about it. Yourself?

    And L3VER MUSIK, you're more than welcome to join in on this, but deadline is still Monday. You can read rules we've agreed upon above.
    Facebook: DJRhox IG: Dj_rhox SC: Rhox Twitter: @DJRhox - Founder/CEO of Aced Records - YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    AcedRecords.com

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomJockey View Post
    .

    Competitors are: Rek_Aviles, Kevin James, banedox, and DoomJockey

    Everything look good there? Any last requests?

    add me too the list man this sounds really fun ill post what i have on monday-- do we post the link in this thread aswell?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomJockey View Post
    I've been making music for a little more than a year now I think. Just taught myself how to do it and really enjoy learning more about it. Yourself?

    .

    been working with ableton for about 4 years -- BUT i only have taken it seriously for about 1 1/2 not exactly a novice but far from where i want to be hope to get some good feedback from this feed

  4. #24
    Technoez Rek_Aviles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by L3VER MUSIK View Post
    been working with ableton for about 4 years -- BUT i only have taken it seriously for about 1 1/2 not exactly a novice but far from where i want to be hope to get some good feedback from this feed
    jump i'm, i'm sure there's no issue adding one more - just stick to the rules


    edit:

    n.m. looks like youve been added to the list already. nice

  5. #25
    Member Blue Shoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    562
    How many are in this? I might get in too
    I'm too cool to have some kind of elitist quote in my signature.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    jump i'm, i'm sure there's no issue adding one more - just stick to the rules


    edit:

    n.m. looks like youve been added to the list already. nice
    thanx for the opportunity guys ! started last night - hope u guys like what i come up with

  7. #27
    Technoez Rek_Aviles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,327
    started today. played around with the some keys and found a melody I can work with.

  8. #28
    Junior Member banedox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    59
    I am so behind didnt think my weekend would be so busy... plus had to reinstall my DAW and everything and OS...
    I <3 Technics

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Shoes View Post
    How many are in this? I might get in too
    More than welcome to hop in as well, but Monday is still the deadline.

    As for my progress, I got swamped at the last minute with stuff hahaha so this is really crunch time. I did my percussion yesterday, and that was about it. I finally found a melody I like, but man...I really have no clue what I'm making right now. It sounds more techno'ish, but I don't even make techno or really listen to it so I'm really playing it by ear!
    Facebook: DJRhox IG: Dj_rhox SC: Rhox Twitter: @DJRhox - Founder/CEO of Aced Records - YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
    AcedRecords.com

  10. #30
    Technoez Rek_Aviles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,327
    Finishing this up now since I wont have any time tomorrow.

    Are we uploading to SC on Tuesday for submission or tomorrow?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
a