Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $800 million...

$800 million...

If you were to win, would you still DJ as a business? Top of the line equipment? Or would you hang it up and just "retire" to djing at home?

Why 800 million, when you could have 800 billion. And have techs made out of compressed moon dust. I'd be in the business of hiring Paris Hilton then fire her 2 minutes into her set.

I would build a club in the basement of my new mansion with high end DJ gear.

I'd open my own nightclub and make myself resident DJ
    Confidence, and hard work is the key to success in anything. Lost track of battle record
    http://www.soundcloud.com/djarmanicee

I'd buy one of those new Technics 1200's that's coming out. Although 800 million would probably only get me the tonearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Why 800 million, when you could have 800 billion. And have techs made out of compressed moon dust. I'd be in the business of hiring Paris Hilton then fire her 2 minutes into her set.
    he was refering to the lottery in the US which rolled over again and now has a jackpot of 1.3 BILLION dollars :-O

I don't gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    he was refering to the lottery in the US which rolled over again and now has a jackpot of 1.3 BILLION dollars :-O
    Have you calculated the chances of winning that?

Quote Originally Posted by Puregroove View Post
    Have you calculated the chances of winning that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontac View Post
    If you were to win, would you still DJ as a business? Top of the line equipment? Or would you hang it up and just "retire" to djing at home?
    To that I say:

Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

I play, but I don't play as much as I used too. I used to play 5 numbers every week. Then they raised the price to $2 each & I quit playing unless it was at least 100 million. Then they changed the amount of numbers & power balls etc, & made it even harder to win. Their idea was to make the jackpot bigger. Indeed they did because its harder to win. Now, Its gotta be at least 300 million which will put about 100 million in my pocket after the 1 time payout & taxes.

Even at that number, I still dont play but 5 numbers for a total of $10 each draw. However, for the Saturday draw, I played 20 numbers for $40. Even my wife played $10 worth. I'll probably play another $40 for this Wednesday draw. If I can find friends or relatives who are working a pool, I'll probably put some in on that as well.

Would I continue to DJ? Some, yes. But for private parties at our party barn, that we plan to build next to our log home.

Will I win the grand prize? Probably not. The odds are high but, eventually, someone will win & its just a luck of the draw. For a grand prize of 1.3 Billion at this point, or even if its a split pot with 3 or 4 winners, for me, its worth the chance. I understand it's not for everyone but, I have spend $40 on less. And, if I win a lower prize amount of 1 million or $100,000 or even $100, good. If I dont win.... again.... oh well. I gave it a shot & I'm ok with that.

Good luck to any & all of you do buy in on a chance to win.
    Last edited by Dix; 01-10-2016 at 04:47 PM.
    1) Contract, Contract, Contract!

2) Join VIP & support DJF: http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php