Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [CALL OUT] Beginner's trap battle

Bujaa! I have few months old trap mix, but its 22:49 min so I wont post it unless U accept it.

I have been doing new trap mix but its far more longer than 20min and I don't like to cut it down. SO I let U decide do U let me in to this battle with this older mix.

Nah!

Im posting it right here, let's see what U Got.

New Rules cos there's nothing on the table. Just post UR Trap mix, winner gets a good feeling and lots of RESPECT!

Here's Trap&Bass Partymix1
    https://soundcloud.com/dj-sargonaut/...bass-partymix1

Is this still open?

Smile Late entry

Quote Originally Posted by ATrain View Post
    I'm bored. hoedown throwdown.

20 min

any equipment

if you're a beginner and looking to get pointers, this is the battle for you.

if this kicks off, you'll get a lot of pointers on making your mixes BETTER.

I will rate yours as well.
    Hey, I just joined the forum and there only appears to be a single entry in the eleven months this has been up. So, I submit to you my super late entry trap mix that I have recorded for a totally separate reason. It is about 17 minutes. If it were the case that I was a part of the forum when this all went down, I would have tried.
    Last edited by Dix; 11-28-2016 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Link removed because the battle was nearly a year ago, he only has 7 posts at this point & isn't allowed to post a mix.

Mobile Disk Jockey: https://www.StarboxEvents.com