Thread: Ellissentials, Shade K - Free Fight Envy (Original Mix) Support by The Crystal Method

Ellissentials, Shade K - Free Fight Envy (Original Mix) Support by The Crystal Method

Hope you're all ready for this and excited! If you like video game sounds and gnarly twisted and massively driving basslines, then you should enjoy this! Want an absolutely massive Breakbeat track to add to your arsenal? Yes, arsenal... this track is a weapon. Want proof? Check it out!! Then please support, as I feel this track deserves some love. We had a blast making it, and wanted to end the year with a bang.

$2.49... who's got the couple bucks for this huge sound?

Ellissentials, Shade K - Free Fight Envy (Original Mix)

Click HERE to purchase on Beatport.com

Support your fellow DJF'er! I came from these upbringings!

Entered the chart at #82 today. Have you listened and supported? Lots of old school video game samples used in this one. Could really use your support to move up the chart!

Click HERE to purchase

Wow! C-mon, have you spent the $2.49?! Seriously, let's get this DJF member / friend / music producer you support... to the Top 10! Currently sitting at #23 on the Beatport Breaks Top 100 Singles Chart and #9 on the Breaks Top 100 Releases Chart.

If you're reading this... feel very guilty that you're scrolling past!! You could directly be helping in this (lol guilt trip! That'll give the extra push!.. yeah that's it! )

Full support by The Crystal Method! At least give it a listen

LAST CHANCE! Final push and currently, after over a week in the chart... #16! Do you have any support left in any of you?! I've bought my copy, that's as far as I can go for myself...but you.. you could buy a copy! I've done all I can for myself, but if you feel like supporting then YOU could help this! Just $2.49... can you help push us into the Top 10 Beatport Breaks chart?

◄ Click below ►

https://pro.beatport.com/…/free-figh...ginal…/7399502

◄ Click above ►

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...11987123_o.jpg

#12... is there anyone looking at this thread that can help make a difference?!