Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TECHNICS 1200 MK5G's or RELOOP RP 800's ???? NEED HELP DECIDING

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post

... and doesn't mean you cant be polite - this forum is for knowledge yes? no need for that

where the dirty money is on a numbered bank account
    I don't think that this meme is made as a real offense to you. It's just always the same result in topics that polarize like the good old TT question or a Digital vs. Vinyl Question, etc.
    Someone makes a comment without valid arguments or something that offends someone with another opinion and the dispute starts.
    The topic ends in a conflict and gets closed by a moderator. Just visit the Off Topic, you will see al ot of these threads.
    Last edited by gammagoblin; 12-18-2015 at 09:31 AM.

Yeah I don't think it was meant as a dig at you or to be rude, it made me laugh.
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

im not offended - if you read back in this thread differences in opinion are fine -- there were four back and fourth posts that were just unecassary, name calling, and the like. I was just tryin to keep things positive --- this is the internet I'm well aware of what goes on within it lol. I just want my threads to be postitive and insightful , negitiveity isn't needed here

Quote Originally Posted by Nicadraus View Post
    Strange, because the CDJ 2000 have only been out 4-5 years ago.
    Indeed, I miscounted the year I bought them (dec 2009 not 2008).... checked my old invoice and they are indeed 6 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by andymunro View Post
    Agreed

If you have the chance to buy MK5 G's there should be no hesitation, simple as that.

Buy the Reloops if you like the features, but in 15 no 20 years, will they still be working? I'm not so sure.
    20 years from now, ,more technology will be available. I think back to 20 years ago and I'm not using the same equipment I used then. 20 years from now, I'll be about 60. It's cool that Flash and Herc are still djaying, but even they use newer equipment too. If you take care of the equipment, it will still work. I have an old gemini truntable from 20 years ago that works just fine. Technics have malfunctions too. Tonearm bearings, pitch calibration, the platter when you stop it will sometimes continue to slightly turn(that's an easy fix). I have 7 turntables and plan on getting another pair. I offer services to teach people how to spin and I plan on offering deals if people want to learn with their friends