Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: * Brag About The Gear You Just Bought Thread *

* Brag About The Gear You Just Bought Thread *

ill start this off lol. I just bought the Numark NS7 after wanting it for so many months. I got to try it out at the Local Guitar center and felt it was the most seamless transition to serato Itch controllers. Also got a Crown XLS1500 to replace an old amp, an Electro Voice ELX118P to accompany my mains, a Behringer EQ, a grundorf facade, and an Odyssey case for the NS7. I think im finally close to being ALMOST done building my Gig Rig/Home Setup

I pre-orderd a rane sixty-two. I'm sure I will be very happy when it shows up.

Picked up an NS6 and some KRK rokit 5's before Christmas. I am actually going to check out a pair of 1200's this week. I hope all goes well.

Just went digital and got the Mixvibes U Mix Control Pro to go along with my Macbook Pro that I got for Christmas from the Mrs.

I recently picked up the Sennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 ii's... As I was swiping my debit card I could almost hear the DJ community online chanting "one of us, one of us, one of us." I love them and my HDJ-1000s have been downgraded to "backup" status.
    www.nickjames.ca
    → Reddit: omers on /r/DJs and /r/Beatmatch

Maschine & mpk49

A nice pair of Xone xd 53s

I picked up a VCI-300mk2 and the free VFX-1 while they where on sale.

Ableton, Akai APC40, MPK25, EIE Pro, and Massive VST.

Wasting a lot of time in the studio...

just ordered the white pioneer cdj's from namm im sure ill decide against keeping them once they arrive
    MANU- Rule of thumb: can't get the eggs out of a pancake
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | SOUNDCLOUD | EPK | Music Photographer! Portfolio | Photography Fanpage