Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electronic song from late 80's

yes this laser is pretty solid (first vid). thanks!

still looking for the mysterious techno hit from late 80s...
    all I can recall is a simple melancholic but futuristic melody, a techno beat and the lasers. the video clip was showing stars, planets and visual lasers, probably some moon shots and the landing or "space walk" and maybe a green color grid too, and all this science stuff that I forget to mention..

Well, the description of the song isn't much to go by, but your description of the video sounds like MARRS - Pump Up The Volume, although there's not much laser sounds in there:

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel S View Post
    Well, the description of the song isn't much to go by, but your description of the video sounds like MARRS - Pump Up The Volume, although there's not much laser sounds in there:
    the video is very similar indeed and the sound too but the track I am looking for is bit faster - if this ones bpm was like 90 the song I look is around 100 then and the laser sound is coming like every 10 seconds, and a melancholic melody. pump up was sounding too "party" the one I look has a similar touch but more "spacy/sad/melancholic" but samway futuristic...

Is this it?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rock Diesel View Post
    Is this it?
    Bingo!
    you are my hero!!
    I was quiet right with 88/89
    ...after listening I must say its not the track but I need only the laser part on intro so its ok, but I am sure there was another song with same intro but lil bit more pop and sad
    Last edited by topdj; 02-11-2016 at 05:23 AM.