4 80.00%
  • Mix 2

1 20.00%
  • Mix 3

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Future House Battle - Funkyfader vs Baller95 vs DJ Highline

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyfader View Post
    Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you people.
    This is not a fucking debate about the genre,nobody gives a fuck about your opinion
    Not sure if the above is also directed at my post but you've got to learn how to roll with the punches kiddo. To lash out at people who took the time to listen to your mixes and give constructive feedback is uncalled for. By taking part in these battles, you have to expect some discussion about the mix itself, but also about the music in general. And sorry to say, some of it truly sucked. Maybe the genre just hasn't evolved yet, and maybe it will disappear quickly and be remembered as a short lived, faddish, emotionless, formulaic commercial bunch of stolen, cobbled together sounds, created in an effort to jump on the "house" bandwagon...
    Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    And try stuffing a sausage down the ears of your promoter, he will probably moan like a whore.
    My Mixes Here...

Voted for mix 1 on overall feel.
    Mix 2 was good but some of the transitions had that double kick off by a fraction that I didn't particularly like.
    Mix 3 was not as enjoyable to listen to as the other 2.

I was mix 2. Yea it wasn't my best work, I came in late and kind of threw it together because the other two were waiting on me. Used sync and was relying on song selection which is always tricky on here because everyone is so opinionated about the music they like...Good job mix 1.

Thanks for the feedback & votes! I was mix 1

baller damn you!!!!!!!!!!! thats the second time you've beat me....i just might have to call you out....one on one...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Highline View Post
    baller damn you!!!!!!!!!!! thats the second time you've beat me....i just might have to call you out....one on one...
    Hahah had to go back and look at what battle you were talking about, can't believe it has been over a year! But yeah sorryyy