Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Traktor Pro 2.5

It should. I can't think of any features the X1 accesses that TSP or TP doesn't already have. Just import the X1 TSI file within the settings box.
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

A little confusing. I've read some things that seem to contradict each other. Maybe someone can help me out with some clarification.

I currently run the original Traktor Scratch. Right now I can upgrade to Traktor Scratch 2.0 for $45.

It lists the upgrade price to Traktor Scratch 2.5 as $120, I think.

I think I read somewhere that current users of Traktor Scratch 2.x will receive free upgrades to Traktor Scratch 2.5 upon its release.

So, if I am correct in my thinking, I should upgrade before April 30th to Scratch 2.0, and then upon release I will get a free upgrade to the new 2.5.

Does that seem to be how it works?

Or if I upgrade now to 2.0, will I have to pay the $120 to go to 2.5. That's more in line with NI history, but I think they are changing things up for this revision.

sounds about right ben. as long as you have 2x before the deadline you should qualify for the FREE upgrade ill dig in the ni forums and see if i can find the 100% in that.
    2 x Technics 1200 M3D, Allen & Heath Xone:22, Akai LPD8, Audio 10, TSP2, Kontrol S4, Maschine, Macbook Pro MD314LL
    My Soundcoud | Battle Record:1 Win 1 Loss

okay my man, here you go....

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...tor/?page=4063

illl copy and paste to see if it will work in here so u don't have to jump....nope

it seems if u have any Traktor X 2X then you will get the upgrade FREE anything other than Traktor X 2X then you will pay a fee. see the jump for prices.
    2 x Technics 1200 M3D, Allen & Heath Xone:22, Akai LPD8, Audio 10, TSP2, Kontrol S4, Maschine, Macbook Pro MD314LL
    My Soundcoud | Battle Record:1 Win 1 Loss

Thanks - looks like I should go ahead and upgrade and then get the free upgrade.

Can't give you any rep until I spread it around some more...but thanks for the tip.