View Poll Results: Daniel S vs AH- vs Skasja : House Battle - Who will win?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mix 1

1 33.33%
  • Mix 2

2 66.67%
  • Mix 3

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daniel S vs AH- vs Skasja : House Battle

Congrats Daniel S! Deserved win with a flawless more classic themed entry. Definitely worth checking it out for any of you who haven't listened to it yet.

And thank you again to those who voted and took the time to comment. It made me listen more critically to my entry #1 - will try to watch those levels next time
    Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    And try stuffing a sausage down the ears of your promoter, he will probably moan like a whore.
    My Mixes Here...

Thanks man, I didn't realize the voting has ended. Too bad the battle took a bit of a sour turn with the controversy of mix 3. I think you both had solid mixes and it would have been nice to see it through to the end.

Bnr, I'd love to battle you as well but I'm not quite sure when I will have time to record a new mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel S View Post
    Thanks man, I didn't realize the voting has ended. Too bad the battle took a bit of a sour turn with the controversy of mix 3. I think you both had solid mixes and it would have been nice to see it through to the end.

Bnr, I'd love to battle you as well but I'm not quite sure when I will have time to record a new mix.
    Well we have the battle open til next week sunday, so you have just over a week if you'd like to join. I'm sure it would be great to have a proper house battle, since this one went a bit south.

Haven't seen AH- here since his "you don't get it" post in this thread.

Hope the way this battle went did not discourage you from participating in the forums. Your mix was my favourite until it cut off abruptly, was really looking forward to the next 10 minutes... Also listened to an earlier mix you posted and was very impressed. You chose really good tracks! As far as I can tell from your earlier posts, you're quite young and just starting out - don't let little setbacks or disappointments get in the way of your talent. Keep polishing your skills and show us what you've got!
    And try stuffing a sausage down the ears of your promoter, he will probably moan like a whore.
    My Mixes Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Puregroove View Post
    All three mixes were great though and I enjoyed all of them.
    Have been spreading rep like a cheap hooker, still no luck...

My Mixes Here...