Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: M - Audio GSR-10 Review

OK just received these and I'm testing these at the moment at my livingroom. I plugged off my 1k€ Genelec setup and these sound like shit compared to them. Can't really compare speakers in totally different pricerange and purposes. These are really nice speaker for the price, but that's it. Can't complain since these are dirt cheap.
    This has been covered here, but these are OK speakers for backup and small parties, but not for high volumes and good low end. Great for monitoring and these are LIGHT which is nice!

I finally had a problem with one of my cheapo GSR-10 speakers, the poorly glued spider on the driver rattled loose.. Glad it was the speaker and not the amp as some others have had those blow. Glued the spider back on and now hoping for the best, the GSR-12 and other 10 are still working fine as light duty vocal monitors, I do not use them in any critical application and always have a backup.

Lesson is that you usually get what you pay for, My much better RCF's have rocked steady and were a true bargain.