Thread: DJ Badger - "Ej Conejo Blanco."

DJ Badger - "Ej Conejo Blanco."

I don't produce tracks as often as I like, but today I finished one up that I'd been working on for a while while...

It has lots of Latin elements, but it's darker - with electronic elements that make it a bit more ominous and menacing towards the middle.

Please enjoy "El Conejo Blanco."

Thanks,

Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!

Thank you very much, Alan! I appreciate the input!

I have an honest question here, though... I listened to it via my headphones and it sounded like things were well-balanced. I listened to it via my cell phone after uploading it to SoundCloud and it sounded like the main drums were overpowering a lot of the other elements.

How is it sounding on your end, levels-wise? Whenever I produce, getting the levels balanced out properly is one of my weak points... and if you could listen to it again and tell me what you think in that respect, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!

I think it's pretty great, but yeah like you said maybe drop the percussion down a tad, and def bring the... guitar I think? out more. Along with the marimba, I think? Sounds like some kind of mallet. Def bring those out more

needs to be sped up drums compressed and brought up a tad and replace a few synths with instruments and you can def sell it
    MANU- Rule of thumb: can't get the eggs out of a pancake
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | SOUNDCLOUD | EPK | Music Photographer! Portfolio | Photography Fanpage