Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: London People

  1. #11
    Member Adzm00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,579
    23rd of March. I don't know if I am playing though. But the headliner is AWESOME.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Kingston Upon Hull (UK)
    Posts
    14
    Got a monthly residency in Hull but looking to play in the big cities , My style is House across the board ... and Im a right laugh at parties

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    80
    South east London. No residency. Only played the one gig at panasonic youth @ the fox and firkin in lewisham. Hoping to get another booking this summer

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8
    I play deep house and techno. Im playing almost every weekend in London and occasionally abroad too. I also run a night called Motek, it's monthly at the moment and our next one is on bank holiday monday (june 4)

    Check it out here:
    www.facebook.com/motekmusic

  5. #15
    Member Adzm00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyUK View Post
    Let us know when you are having a party before hand and I'll try and reach bro.
    http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?363397

    <3
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

  6. #16
    Member Adzm00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivry View Post
    I play deep house and techno. Im playing almost every weekend in London and occasionally abroad too. I also run a night called Motek, it's monthly at the moment and our next one is on bank holiday monday (june 4)

    Check it out here:
    www.facebook.com/motekmusic


    Let me know if you have any open spots, I play techno.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Adzm00 View Post


    Let me know if you have any open spots, I play techno.
    We usually keep our rosters pretty tight do book new DJs from time to time. We're usually after the deeper side of techno, not the CLR sort of sound. Shoot me over a mix though and i'll take a listen

    Here's our next party, if you're around pop by and say hi!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/120456014758021

  8. #18
    Member Adzm00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivry View Post
    We usually keep our rosters pretty tight do book new DJs from time to time. We're usually after the deeper side of techno, not the CLR sort of sound. Shoot me over a mix though and i'll take a listen

    Here's our next party, if you're around pop by and say hi!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/120456014758021
    Cool, depends for me on what I play really.

    http://www.facebook.com/events/159197517543244/

    ^ This is ours this weekend, good weather for it too.

    Will try come check out your party, will be nice if we actually get a decent bank hol weekend.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8
    Nice one. I have plans on Sunday otherwise I'd stop by, the weather is looking perfect for a boat party!

  10. #20
    Member Adzm00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,579
    It was wicked. I got a bit sunburnt though.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
a