Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25 Key USB Midi keyboard suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew B View Post
    It's tiny.
    The one with the keys and the pads yeah? I'll check it out when i'm home just heading to a gig now..

Quote Originally Posted by ezelkow1 View Post
    I like mine too, its the first one I go for since I like its key action and the aftertouch is alright too. Id definitely say the pads are a downside, but you can mod them to make them totally usable, Im just always scared of screwin it up
    Cool, what mod can you do? I'm an electronic engineer so i like tampering with things lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Any negatives towards it sween?
    Actually yeah... I don't like the pads either. They are too "tight"... you have to whack them extremely hard even when you adjust them to the the softest sensitivity.

I might have to do that mod...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatter View Post

Impulse, Impulse, Impulse, impulse

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    The one with the keys and the pads yeah? I'll check it out when i'm home just heading to a gig now..

Cool, what mod can you do? I'm an electronic engineer so i like tampering with things lol.
    You can either get a cork pad kit, or just use some double/triple stacked electrical tape. You take off the cover, remove the rubber pad area, stick the cork/tape inside each pad, and replace it. The issue is that they started leaving some air space in between all their pads on their devices so it makes them alot less sensitive, this just reduces that area