Thread: FS in UT: Traktor Audio 10 and Traktor Scratch and/or DJ Tech DIF-1S with innofader

FS in UT: Traktor Audio 10 and Traktor Scratch and/or DJ Tech DIF-1S with innofader

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE! I was a previous DJF member since 2004 before the big crash and have sold many items over the years with good feedback. This new account has been registered for almost 3 years, I just read more then I post these days so I don't have 60 yet... I used to have thousands RIP DJF 1.0

Hey DJ's,

I only do 1 deck turntabalism stuff these days and just picked up the Serato Akai unit to use with my Vestax PDX-3k. That means I have the $499 Traktor DJ package up for sale to a lucky DJF member. Includes Transferring my Traktor license to your NI account, the Audio10 interface that is in perfect condition, the power adapter that goes with it, and an almost new Traktor control vinyl (Just one, the other was used so much that I threw it away) I'm asking $300 plus shipping.

I also have a like new condition DJ Tech DIF-1S mixer that I paid $200 for right when they came out, then upgraded to the innofader pro over the mini that came in it ($125 upgrade) I still have the original box and manual I will ship in for $200 plus shipping. This is the best budget mixer/scratching setup I have ever used, I would put it on par with a TTM56/57 which I have owned several of over the years.

Must use paypal for my protection and yours, I will try to check the forums for this, but if your interested and don't want to wait for a response, please feel free to email me at buhlerks (at) hotmail.com Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by The K Bot; 03-31-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Willing to accept reasonable offers as well, thanks!