Page 331 of 340 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3396

Thread: Post pics of your setup

Well at least that's safe. But still as a rule of thumb, never place anything electronic near unshielded speakers.

Looking at the picture, I would recommend to place the controller on the tray below if a little less height is not an issue. Or you could also relocate the right speaker a little further somewhere, or like Pete suggested there are stands, these do add a little comfort of use as being closer to your eye height.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicadraus View Post
    Coming from a 1200 MK2/MK3/MK3D/MK5 user, I wouldn't recommend the MK7. The feel is just not right. The pitch, the platter and the wobbly pop up lamp is irritating. I've tried and tested two sets (pairs) and they all feel the same.
    Hi Nicadraus

ive had mine a few weeks now & have to say im actually liking them alot! had a couple of niggles but its nothing major! (can read about them here on another thread ive made of a quick review http://www.djforums.com/forums/showt...258#post518258 ) ..i came from mk2's that i had many moons ago. But i guess its each to there own. but for me..im pretty happy with my purchase & its great to be bangin the vinyl out again!

heres a couple of more pics of my setup with home made desk & speaker stands! ..just need to vinyl wrap it all now (going with black & dark-ish red) & also make a small stand in center for where my laptop (that i dont have yet!) will be placed when using DVS ...oh will also be adding some LED lighting underneath for a glow effect

Last edited by tizdaz; 02-04-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Well, I i started to make a draft and buying some materials to take them in a welding shop, for now it`s not ready but hopefully after 2-3 weeks it will be done!
    There was another problem, im not a giant but im prettyn tall and that table is too short so i had to play hunched, that actually was very uncomfortable so i decided to replace everything, here we go:

my back does not hurt anymore and the sound is actually waaaaaaaay better than it was before!

almost done

last but not least (My Fav!) .....

Wicked table and stands tizdaz! I really like the red

2 questions:

1:Where's the laptop going to go?
    2:Are those the replacement Techs?
    Ya gotta love corn, it's one of the only foods that says good-bye.

Rep owed: DTR, Pete, KLH, mitchiemasha,

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Spit View Post
    Wicked table and stands tizdaz! I really like the red

2 questions:

1:Where's the laptop going to go?
    2:Are those the replacement Techs?
    Hiya Mark, thanks 🙂

The laptop will sit just behind the mixer raised up a little, once i get the laptop i will make the stand for it, nah these arent the replacemen 1210s, ive decided to just get the platters exchanged, so im sending them this week, i was thinking of exchanging complete decks but as mentioned in other thread, last thing i want is to get the replacement decks only to find the pitch is worse that what it is now! 😕 My pitch works good until around 7% then the dead spot kicks in, according to Technics they say pitch is only accurate to 6%, so guess in that respect im one of the lucky ones!

Cheers again, im pretty happy with my table, just a few more things to add to finish it off 🙂

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Last edited by farhanashraf; 04-16-2020 at 03:05 AM.

Adjustments.jpg
    Learning some new stuff with the TR8 to incorporate into my sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my current setup, im in the process of swapping out the A&H for a Mastersounds Radius 4 in the coming months. The canvas was on my living room wall before i moved in with my GF so it only felt right to mount it on the wall in the DJ room. I bought some Shure M44's about 3 months before they announced they were ceasing production, just my luck.. i believe an asian company are making the stylus and they are supposed to be decent, i dont need one just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

^ nice CV! i am getting the same set tomorrow