Page 338 of 340 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340 LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3396

Thread: Post pics of your setup

This is my latest picture, ive removed all the clutter from behind the decks and also added an 8" Presonus Sub into one of the spaces on the Ikea unit, made a hell of a difference. Looking to add an XDJ-700 as a third deck on a laptop stand on the left hand side eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by dj stu-c View Post
    this is my latest picture, ive removed all the clutter from behind the decks and also added an 8" presonus sub into one of the spaces on the ikea unit, made a hell of a difference. Looking to add an xdj-700 as a third deck on a laptop stand on the left hand side eventually.

lookin' good!

Updated setup for 2022. Just bought the SC6000s, Have had my Rane MP2015 since 2015 and can't see me selling it any time soon! I also have the Denon X1850 arriving today.

Previous setup was a DDJ-1000 and also had the CDJ2000 Nexus and DJM900 Nexus.

Decks.jpg

Cheers man.
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Updated setup for 2022. Just bought the SC6000s, Have had my Rane MP2015 since 2015 and can't see me selling it any time soon! I also have the Denon X1850 arriving today.

Previous setup was a DDJ-1000 and also had the CDJ2000 Nexus and DJM900 Nexus.

Decks.jpg
    This is wicked Liam. Love it… I’ve got a Prime 2 and it’s a hell of a Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ STU-C View Post
    This is wicked Liam. Love it… I’ve got a Prime 2 and it’s a hell of a Unit.
    Thanks man! I've now got the X1850 mixer to match it all. The Rane is taking a bit of a break from being in use, but will no doubt be back in action soon.

Heard the Prime 2 and 4 are great units!

Hello, this is my set:

https://ibb.co/Ptstv0w

Music
    MIXER Pioneer DJM-900NXS2
    DECKS Denon DJ SC6000 PRIME
    TURNTABLES Pioneer PLX-1000

Specs
    HP Omen Intel Core i7 6700 3,40 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 6GB
    Last edited by Manu; 08-27-2022 at 06:05 AM. Reason: picture embedded - youtube subscription link removed - see rules

Scratch & mobile setup

Here my little budget setup for mix / scratch (even mobile dj)
    2 x numark pt01 scratch
    2 x slipmat Serato x Thud Rumble Butter Rugs + 2 x Dr.Suzuki Slipīn Slide Sheets
    1 x Akai Pro AMX mixer
    1 x Akai PRo AFX
    2 x Hercules Monitor 32, speakers for monitoring (not on the photo)

23 year old CDJ, 21 Year old Numark TTX's,
    5 year old RMX 90 DVS, 3 year old Phase DJ
    Working in harmony

I remember joining the first version of these forums in 2002, so nice to revisit ya'll
    DJF Member Since '02

Quote Originally Posted by DJ STU-C View Post
    This is my current setup, im in the process of swapping out the A&H for a Mastersounds Radius 4 in the coming months. The canvas was on my living room wall before i moved in with my GF so it only felt right to mount it on the wall in the DJ room. I bought some Shure M44's about 3 months before they announced they were ceasing production, just my luck.. i believe an asian company are making the stylus and they are supposed to be decent, i dont need one just yet.

what monitor stands are those, super dope
    DJF Member Since '02