View Poll Results: Open Format Battle : Who should win?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mix 1

0 0%
  • Mix 2

1 33.33%
  • Mix 3

1 33.33%
  • Mix 4

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open Format Battle - SantoroMT vs DJ Highline vs DJ Nada vs DJ RobbyFritz

Quote Originally Posted by Usta_B_aDJ View Post
    Sup Robby ..... I still can't listen to mix 1 ... Keeps saying corrupt ... So i can't vote Brother
    http://i.imgur.com/onlvS5K.jpg?1
    I had the same problem I wound up just right clicking and saving the link and listening to it after it downloaded.

1 vote....

Since there are 4 of you maybe you should allow each other to vote just not for your own.

i'm ok with that.
    DJ SanToro

# 4 has more variety and I like variety!
    QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.

A three way tie? Well, at least my sub-par mix didn't get me laughed out of here.

Been meaning to listen to this for a while. Didn't realize how quickly time passed.

Mix 1 - Transitions were good but you had way too many mashups. Otherwise, good mix, I enjoyed it. Oh, dat ending tho... Lol.

Mix 2 - Transitions were also good but sounded a bit "busy" most of the time when both tracks are played simultaneously due to the two tracks not being in perfect sync. Liking the baby scratches. Liking how you made live mashups while mixing. Good mix.

Mix 3 - Transitions are ok. Good tracks. Decent mix overall.

Mix 4 - Nice old school tunes. Transitions are ok, simple. Starting to get into the newer music, nice. Also a decent mix overall.

It's a close battle but especially between mix 1 & 2. If 2 was executed a bit better I'd go with it but mix 1 it is. Good job all of you! Bam, 4 way tie

Quote Originally Posted by Toondeat View Post
    On mine the theme is rather interesting. I suggest you it to discuss here or in PM.
    U w0t m8?