Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can we have a new sub-forum

Agreed!!!!!!!

Yeah I am with that idea. I don't think any of the members who are into that type of music would object either as I've seen loads of questions about EDM tracks posted in various sub genres (house / electro etc) without reply- purely because most of the people browsing those genres are not into EDM.

A separate sub-genre would suit both parties in my opinion, a win for all.

Agreed.

I know people have their lives etc and busy, but it would save all of us a lot of bother I think.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

where the dirty money is on a numbered bank account
    Absolutely agree with Adzm
    What has all this crappy bigroom EDM special waste to do with electro? I doesnt even have a lot to do with real house.
    Please build a special playground for drops, pryda-snares and wobble basses. The realm of the dynamic compression and complete bro-ness.

Aye...

im going to forward the idea to the admin, however, there will be a special rule,

the 1st post any of you (i mean you adam) that hate on EDM make in the sub forum will score you an instant lifetime ban, if its in there, there is zero reason for you to go in unless it is to shit talk.

www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

Quote Originally Posted by Marc S View Post
    im going to forward the idea to the admin, however, there will be a special rule,

the 1st post any of you (i mean you adam) that hate on EDM make in the sub forum will score you an instant lifetime ban, if its in there, there is zero reason for you to go in unless it is to shit talk.
    What if it's me in a few years from now? Lol jk that won't happen but yeah I think we should implement this new sub-forum

nobody even posts about that shit in GD these days anyway. the mix section i just scroll through and pick the ones i want to listen to, if they don't have a tracklist i just ignore.

this forum is diluted enough as it is, sometimes there isn't a post for 2-3 days, we need to be encouraging more members not splitting up the ones that already exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

and i play some commercial tracks in my sets (seeing as Deep House is popular now) so does that mean I'm banished into there. or are you going to start cherry picking what is commercial and what isn't. if Deep House takes off properly in America that will be what they call EDM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.