Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why are used Xone DB4 prices so low, and why don't they still sell ?

Quote Originally Posted by Reticuli View Post
    RB made BPM counters, moving waveforms, and other automation the standard in the booth worldwide, though. Software is still not the club booth or touring festival standard at all.
    I don't get your focus on RB.
    Moving waveforms were done by Traktor & Serato way before, same for sync & BPM's.
    And software is already used by more then 50% of all DJ's (Logic, Abelton, Traktor, ....) only a minority is using RB at the moment.

But maybe we could go back on topic ?
    Last edited by Johnny Drama; 09-05-2017 at 03:06 AM.

To be fair we probably should but I've let it go off topic because I felt it's been a decent debate. I'm still going to dream of owning a DB4 in the meantime but got other priority buys first
    * Follow me on Twitter * My latest mixes on Soundcloud / Hear This * All downloads on Hulkshare *
    andymunro.blogspot.co.uk for my tracklistings and links to my 320k mp3 downloads

Looking at the X1700 service manual, it is not using AD SHARC DSP. Not sure why I thought that. Still sounds awesome, but I was mistaken.

Holy 6 year old bump

Out of curiosity I went to see the rates on the Xone 62. Turns out my mixer has increased in price, I could sell it now and make a profit after 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Holy 6 year old bump

Out of curiosity I went to see the rates on the Xone 62. Turns out my mixer has increased in price, I could sell it now and make a profit after 15 years.
    Yup, me too. It's an awesome sounding mixer.

Yes it is, I bought it because it sounds amazing, and with headroom unlike no other mixer.

62 is very lush, euphonic, and relaxed-sounding, and you can get rid of the slight grain it has by disabling the tone controls. I also liked to mix with the aux knobs & out.