Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buying equipment in Canada

Anybody know what a pair of CDJ 850s go for these days? Kijiji bring sup roughly around $1100. I'm looking to sell my CDJ 850s and use the cash towards upgrading to a pair of CDJ 900s mainly because of HID support for Traktor. Anyone know what the markup might be if mine include cases? Also, anyone have any idea what a realistic price for used CDJ 900s would be? I'm seeing ~$1600 but want to confirm.

Also toying with potentially just getting CDJ 400s and using the extra cash towards an NI Kontrol S8 any opinions?

Anyone looking for a Rane 62? I have one for sale. Give me a shout

price? The S9 is calling your name isn't it!

Quote Originally Posted by avshop.ca View Post
    Nothin - we're Canadian, based out of Markham Ontario (just north of Toronto)!

Hey Doug - thanks for the feedback (although not directed at us, its very helpful!)... We have a very powerful system so generally when prices are off by a bit, it means new pricing was issued from the manufacturer and our system automatically updates it, those who have manual systems can take months sometimes to update their prices. We do however offer a price match program where we match or beat Canadian dealers pricing!

If you ever have trouble, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out!
    I've bought quite a few things from Avshop when I lived in Toronto and still do now that I live in Nova Scotia. Never had any issues! Great place to deal with.
    2 x Technics 1200 mk2 | 3 x Technics DLZ 1200 | Pioneer DDJ-SX2 | Pioneer DJM-600 | Serato Scratch Live 3 |

[QUOdTE=akswun;464603]price? The S9 is calling your name isn't it![/QUOTE]
    im drooling over the S9
    Play music, have fun, be proud of the moment, let the beat flow through your fingertips, your passion and dedication is the language for your own success. [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by akswun View Post
    price? The S9 is calling your name isn't it!
    Definitely, I already bought one .

I'm selling the 62 for $1600. Let me know!

Late to the party here, but Acclaim Sound and Lighting has always been the first place I go...there are usually deals to be had if you go in store or call them versus just ordering online.