Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Bangin Trance Tune of the week!!!!

Old but Gold!!! and I know what your thinking, but its not 2.0, the breakdown from 2:40 onwards is bliss imo.

DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

waiting for it to release
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

Vergin on the edge of cheese here but pretty bangin mash up that would set it off -

DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

the whole track is banging, but from 2:04 onwards is just...

EDIT: now listening on repeat
    Last edited by Era 7; 05-17-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

CANNOT wait for this to come out
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHynds View Post
    Vergin on the edge of cheese here but pretty bangin mash up that would set it off -
    It's the vocals. I love those so much was it your comment on SC that got him to make it for D/L?
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Its not available for D/L I emailed him and he sent me a copy to use for my show

I dropped it at a recent gig and the crowd went off, its defo the vocals, I really dont like the electro-esque build up so I mixed it in strauigt on the vocal section,
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011

Quote Originally Posted by M!TCH View Post

CANNOT wait for this to come out
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011

You're welcome
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011