Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SHM - Masquerade Motel Miami 2012 *INFO AND LOCATION LEAKED

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    All politics and SHM has a ton of haters in their way. Thats how this industry is though.
    Lol SHM is like the king of haters after Guetta. I wish I could go. My roommate is going down to WMC, but it doesn't fall in time with our spring break.
    Last edited by Atomisk; 02-17-2012 at 04:23 PM.

I don' tthink anyone takes more crap than Guetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Rek_Aviles View Post
    I don' tthink anyone takes more crap than Guetta.
    Oh yeah for sure. Deadmau5 is definitely up there too. What pisses me off is when people say "SHM sold out with Save the world, they should go back to leave the world behind". If you look at them the songs are extremely similar...

Quote Originally Posted by Atomisk View Post
    Oh yeah for sure. Deadmau5 is definitely up there too. What pisses me off is when people say "SHM sold out with Save the world, they should go back to leave the world behind". If you look at them the songs are extremely similar...
    I agree. I do wish Axwell would take it back to his earlier yrs. He's very border-line trance now, but tracks are epic, so I'm not complaining.

As for save the world, I think its the lyrics. Too cocky. At least that what I though when I first heard it.. That track had to grow on me a bit.

Is anybody going to the show on Saturday? I'm still on the fence because the ticket is way high.

Saturday is still open, which can't be a good sign, since Fridays sold out in a few hours. :uhhuh:

Saturday is still open, which can't be a good sign, since Fridays sold out in a few hours. :uhhuh:

Also grabbed tix for Thomas gold @ Masion. Wifey (recently) likes prog house, commercial house so SHM has been her fav artist for the last few yrs. If it was up to me, i'd do Lawler and Digweed parties, but thats too dark for her.

Hearing rumors that they won't be able to put up a tent this year. Either not enough time had or permits, regardless of the reason, they had serious issues for this party.

Hope it turns out ok, cause the price was ridiculous.

it's not like SHM to have this many problems for a show. Miami must have been a pain in the ass to get this all set up.
    My Latest Mix : EDC LAS VEGAS 2023 (05/18/2023)
    Quote Originally Posted by maelstrom99 View Post
    wow this guy has mad talent OP you are doing a great job of promoting him, do you get paid in dick or what