Thread: Pioneer mixer fader problem

Pioneer mixer fader problem

I have a DJM-700 mixer and channel 1 is not going completely silent when the fader is all the way down. I replaced the fader and it didn't fix the problem. What else could I adjust?

sounds a bit more serious if the replacement fader didn't solve it have you tried the pioneer forums to see if anyone else has the issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

I tried calling Pioneer service and they just said to get it serviced - they didn't have any advice.

Forumheads will have far better insight into what to do than pioneer, you should have a browse about. In the meantime can't you just use one of the other channels??
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

Banned
    Usually that's caused by either a fader that's worn or a fader that's got dirt/crap inside it. If you've replaced the fader - assuming you replaced it with a new one - and the issue is still the same, then I think getting it serviced is all you can really do.

There are a lot of workarounds, but it would be nice to have a working fader. I've done a fair amount of online and forum searching and haven't found any answers so looks like servicing it might be the step at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by beardobees View Post
    There are a lot of workarounds, but it would be nice to have a working fader. I've done a fair amount of online and forum searching and haven't found any answers so looks like servicing it might be the step at this point.
    That's pretty weird because all information we can get from the same issue end up on service and, as I could notice many of the mixers are barely used.

On pioneer forums , you won't get any other reply than "send it to us for servicing".