Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: WTS: Pioneer DDJ-SZ, nearly new!

Would love to get this item to someone that would have room and time for it.

At this point, I say eBay is your best bet. Even though this one of the best controllers on the market, DJ's are always looking for the next best thing, plus it doesn't help that Pioneer keeps putting out new products with same functions.

Good luck.

I've had 3 people "buy" the item on eBay, and not go through with payment. Then, had to call eBay on $495.00 in fees. I sold my DDJ-SX on eBay without issue, but selling the DDJ-SZ has been a nightmare. Loads of peopled watched the item and good bidding etc, just nobody coming through with payment. Like a 100% positive feedback with 71 transactions guy.

start the bids at 0.01, it builds up the strength of your buyers more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellissentials View Post
    I've had 3 people "buy" the item on eBay, and not go through with payment. Then, had to call eBay on $495.00 in fees. I sold my DDJ-SX on eBay without issue, but selling the DDJ-SZ has been a nightmare. Loads of peopled watched the item and good bidding etc, just nobody coming through with payment. Like a 100% positive feedback with 71 transactions guy.
    That sucks.

I will show the ad to friend who is interested

Quote Originally Posted by ATrain View Post
    I will show the ad to friend who is interested
    Thanks ATrain