Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTS: Pioneer DDJ-SZ, nearly new!

*bump*

PRICE DROP: $1650 + shipping.
    Last edited by Ellissentials; 12-23-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Ok, after getting messed around with on eBay, this item is back up for sale personally without the use of a selling service...

Up for sale is a hardly used Pioneer DDJ-SZ! It's truly a shame to have to classify this as "used" as I very much care for my items (smoke free environment, always covered) and this particular unit has been used probably 5-6 times.

I just don't have the time. I spend more time doing music production and have an established name doing that. Also, this unit is large and takes up too much space in my small studio environment. Honestly, I've never mixed on something so amazing, and I've been mixing for about 12 years now. It's a shame to get rid of it, but why keep it if I hardly use it and worry about it getting hurt when not in use? I have no road case for it, but I do cover it and take extreme care with it. Currently, it's boxed up as it has been for sale.

Item comes with all original packaging and FREE 2x XLR (10 foot) + 2x Balanced (6 foot) cables! This is a great value in itself.

Selling for $1,650 + Shipping

I live in New Hampshire

External Dimensions: 34.3” (W) x 16.5” (D) x 3.9” (H)
    Unit Weight: 22.9 lbs

*Pics in original post*
    Last edited by Ellissentials; 12-23-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Looks beautiful. Free bump
    ~~~~member since 2009~~~~
    How much about a nike shoe?? Anybody know??

Thanks Recon2 I really love it, but just can't keep it.

Still for sale. Lots of people PM'ing that are interested and a few offers have been sent. $1650 + Shipping is a wonderful price for this nearly new unit. Plus these 4 cables that will be coming with it.

Item is still available.

Stillll available.

Are you willing to post it courier to Brunei? (UPS preferably as brunei's DHL tends to steal things) i'll pay of course

Firstly, thanks for the reply!

Not so sure I would want to ship too far out of US. You're in South East Asia correct? This is cheaper for you to pay hundreds of dollars for shipping plus $1,650, than to get it elsewhere?

I'm not trying to not sell it to you.. just curious.

What's your postal code? I tried looking some up, and UPS is telling me they don't exist

Definitely cheaper!

Since brunei is a club/alcohol free country, we can only get it from neighboring countries which easily double the price.

My Post code is KA1189, but the UPS post code is BE1518

It's still not finding it. What city is that? Jayapuri?

I live in New Hampshire, USA, 03218