Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Traktor Questions

i'm enjoying it. I can actually concentrate whiles messing with fx, cutting, and don't have to keep an eye on the mix to make sure the beats don't go out. it's nice and actually understand how i hear these sick mixes with the dj doing loads now.

I still think Serato is best for juggling, not so sure about scratching mind or it could be the innofader in the mixer i have.

The Traktor manual is actually very helpful - check it out. It answers all the questions in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sss18734 View Post
    The Traktor manual is actually very helpful - check it out. It answers all the questions in this thread.
    Yea I've seen it but seeing as this is a dj forum I didn't think there would to much problem discussing it or maybe I'm in the wrong place. I despise ppl like you, I have no problem answering decent questions but if I've offended you I'm sorry.
    That's my nice response, stay tuned for my other type of response.

Actually came on to read up on the tips J5k gave me instead some silly comment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbitMonk View Post
    Actually came on to read up on the tips J5k gave me instead some silly comment.
    Ha, the manual is great, but doesn't always explain things as well as a direct answer to a specific question. I still recommend taking the time to read it. You got the z2 right? I'm thinking about upgrading to that fairly soon. Enjoying it?

To answer some random questions. One way to unload s deck is to change it's flavor. It's still suffering to map, but I already have that on a key, since I don't airways want to use or see a remix deck. Hiring that button twice (if you have it toggling) or 3 times (if cycling) will essentially unload it.

And the "master" is the longest-running deck.

You can make the other track the Master track by holding down Shift and Sync.

Quote Originally Posted by Panotaker View Post
    You can make the other track the Master track by holding down Shift and Sync.
    yea i've been doing that, but sometimes it swaps on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by J5k View Post
    Ha, the manual is great, but doesn't always explain things as well as a direct answer to a specific question. I still recommend taking the time to read it. You got the z2 right? I'm thinking about upgrading to that fairly soon. Enjoying it?

if the manual was in paper form i would be reading it all the time and the z2 is a decent mixer, not 100% on the faders yet but with time yea. I would recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbitMonk View Post
    I despise ppl like you, I have no problem answering decent questions but if I've offended you I'm sorry.
    Not sure why you think I'm offended. I even answered one of your questions earlier.

Reading the manual is a valid suggestion that not everyone thinks of (lots of people don't even know it exists); It answered virtually all of my questions when I actually took the time to read it.

i agree and have been but is there something wrong with asking a question?