Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vestax VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition

Vestax VCI-400 Ean Golden Edition

Yet another controller that i've seen in the last 2 weeks that is really making me consider a switch to an all digital setup.

Couldn't find much on this off the Vestax website, but here's detailed review from djtech tools.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/01/0...olden-edition/

without looking too hard that looks like its expressivly setup for traktor... no?

looks nice. these dedicated dj controllers keep looking nicer and nicer.

I actually really like the 400, especially them big vestax signature filter knobs MMMMMMMMMM

Wouldn't mind one myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon_Chambers View Post
    without looking too hard that looks like its expressively setup for traktor... no?
    Basically yea traktor

JonMon, are you looking for something to Scratch on digitally or just for control?

Quote Originally Posted by Swerv View Post
    JonMon, are you looking for something to Scratch on digitally or just for control?
    I'd love one that is good all around, but i like to have a dedicated scratch setup anyways so as long as it does control well enough to my preference then I'm good. Although It's hard to please me now with controllers, i can get very picky. But i have a bigger itch to get semi-traditional setup...........with a DVS, really itching for a DJM-T1 now that it dropped in price. A one deck setup with that is all i need.
    http://www.djforums.com/forums/attac...2&d=1330279224
    Twitter - Soundcloud- Youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonitz
    I love me some MEAT!

I absolutely LOVE my VCI-100SE with Traktor! I've had a total blast with it, and can only but DREAM to have a 400 someday. Truly don't see that happening, considering how bad off I am money wise (that's another story)

Think the original 400 will come down in price, when this is released?

Average price is still $999.00 online.
    http://www.pssl.com/!ijMFojFVmjm2zwW...i-Controller-s

Definitely wouldnt drop 1k for a controller, but I would think about paying 700 for a great one. Wish they had this demoed at my local SamAsh, so I can try it out.

Mmmmm maybe not when its released, but wouldn't be suprised if it did not too long after.
    http://www.djforums.com/forums/attac...2&d=1330279224
    Twitter - Soundcloud- Youtube
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonitz
    I love me some MEAT!

while searching for other options in that price range, I ran into this....

EKS Otus Dual Deck DJ Controller w/ Sound Card

The design is great but look more like a toy. Need to find some reviews on youtube (blocked @ work).

I think I would rather separate platter controllers rather than a one full piece, because the platters are usually too close for my comfort.

EDIT:
    Reviews are scarce for a controller that's been out for more than a yr now. hmmm
    Last edited by Rek_Aviles; 01-30-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAvalon View Post
    I'd love one that is good all around, but i like to have a dedicated scratch setup anyways so as long as it does control well enough to my preference then I'm good. Although It's hard to please me now with controllers, i can get very picky. But i have a bigger itch to get semi-traditional setup...........with a DVS, really itching for a DJM-T1 now that it dropped in price. A one deck setup with that is all i need.
    When i was speaking with Nem0nic at Behringer, we were talking about combining different pieces of digital kit. 2 years ago it was really hard to fine one controller that did everything, but today you can purchase smaller controllers that allow you to almost build your own system of control. The new Behringer controllers are very good both in function and over all build quality. You could almost use one for EQ and deck management and buy a stand alone MIDI deck for scrathing and cuing. Would cost only a fraction of what the popular "all in one" controllers are and the stand alones have very nice platters. I am going to publish a few articles this week actually regarding this very thing