Thread: 20 Things You Just Don’t Do In Toronto

20 Things You Just Don’t Do In Toronto

http://www.narcity.com/toronto/20-th...on_object_map=[700893923328083]&action_type_map=[%22og.comments%22]&action_ref_map=[]#

6. Ride in a Rickshaw

Do I really need to tell you how ridiculous this is? This isn’t India. You’re not on vacation. Odds are you’re some stupid intoxicated 20 something year old girl going to a club and thought the boy pulling this sad cart along was cute. Just…no.
    QSC GTDaudio B52 Numark NS7 American DJ Hercules 4Mx ACER Behringer Peavey Koss CerwinVega Selenium VDJ= Sweet Music
    Owner DRZ Inc.

The comments were the best part -

Things you don't do in general: write passive-aggressive lists that basically consist of childish whining
    whoever wrote this is an obnoxious/pretentious twat

two things:
    1. I played at Nuit Blanche here (not Toronto) for the last two years. Fuck this ho, it's a great event.
    2. When the author is a woman, don't tell men they can only wear skinny jeans. You're not a man, don't tell me what to do. If anything, I've been getting away from jeans all together and mostly wear Puma or Adidas gym pants. So comfy, very mobile, and I can actually get my hand into my pockets.
    rape stork

Quote Originally Posted by contra View Post
    If anything, I've been getting away from jeans all together and mostly wear Puma or Adidas gym pants. So comfy, very mobile, and I can actually get my hand into my pockets.
    Ricky, is that you?

hahha I don't wear the tear offs, just normals. And c'mon, tucked in tshirt is just tacky
    rape stork

I haven't seen the list but is "Win a hockey game" on it?
    I hung up the gloves a long time ago!

I apologize for what you call spamming. I new to this forum thing and I thought it was ok to do so. Please accept my deepest apology.
    www.5150entertainment.weebly.com

I rode in a rickshaw once.. in Halifax at 3am from the Lower Deck up to one of the hotels by the fort. Poor guy.. we gave him a good tip.
    Paul O'Brien
    Old Tech Guy
    www.Techott.com