Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rane TTM-56s with Traktor

do you use all 4 channels?

Only when I use it out with friends, but at home I just use the turntables with timecode with Traktor Scratch Pro 2.

looks like you have a nice setup. I would love to spend $2000 on a mixer if I had it haha. Any recommendations on something cheaper around half of that maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by justhansel View Post
    looks like you have a nice setup. I would love to spend $2000 on a mixer if I had it haha. Any recommendations on something cheaper around half of that maybe.
    If you want to stick with Pioneer, the DJM-T1 is now $999. Do you need four channels?

You can get a DJM900 brand new from BH Photo for $1600~. Or go for the DJMT1 which basically has like an X1 embedded in it and great sound quality, controls traktor best. Also brings Traktor Scratch Duo to use with timecode.

I got the DJM 900 instead because I wanted to use it for various things (other than already having traktor scratch pro because my s4)... the sound card can be routed completely, works with Ableton Live, fully midi capable, 4 channels of course. The DJMT1 is great specially if you want to just scratch/mix and want to fully control Traktor. Now with the price decrease you can't go wrong with it... def would pick the DJM T1 over the TTM57 and ttm56s+audio6

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew B View Post
    If you want to stick with Pioneer, the DJM-T1 is now $999. Do you need four channels?
    I don't think I need four channels, the new Traktor has all the samples in it now which is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by frandomeda View Post
    You can get a DJM900 brand new from BH Photo for $1600~. Or go for the DJMT1 which basically has like an X1 embedded in it and great sound quality, controls traktor best. Also brings Traktor Scratch Duo to use with timecode.

I got the DJM 900 instead because I wanted to use it for various things (other than already having traktor scratch pro because my s4)... the sound card can be routed completely, works with Ableton Live, fully midi capable, 4 channels of course. The DJMT1 is great specially if you want to just scratch/mix and want to fully control Traktor. Now with the price decrease you can't go wrong with it... def would pick the DJM T1 over the TTM57 and ttm56s+audio6
    I will have to keep that in mind about B&H, I sort of want Traktor Pro 2 and I do see that DJM-T1 comes with Duo 2. You have an S4 how do you like that?

The Denon X1600 is underated.. great 4 channel mixer for any price. Traktor Certified. FX. Awesome faders.

Quote Originally Posted by lovecitydjs View Post
    The Denon X1600 is underated.. great 4 channel mixer for any price. Traktor Certified. FX. Awesome faders.
    I've never really thought of Denon. I kind of wanna go big the first time and get a great mixer, one that I won't have to replace for years.

Get the Pioneer in that case. The Denon I hear its great but always get what you really want or else you will find yourself spending more cash