Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V-Moda Crossfade LPs... $80 @ Radio Shack

^^ Maybe you're right. Strange though really, as the M80 fills a different role IMO. I prefer a large (over ear) cup for monitoring in a club, so the standard Crossfade LPs are best for me.
    "Even self-perception and the sense of time were changed. When the eyes were closed, colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope. What had caused this condition?" -- Albert Hofmann -- Laboratory Notes (1943)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Noize View Post
    I did a short review of these on DJF1.0 ... they are great phones, with very nice build quality. They are a bit bass heavy though, but that makes them really nice listening headphones.
    true @ listening and bass heavy... obviously not for production. I'm thinking bass heavy isn't bad for mixing when in a club though. Thoughts? I'm an aspiring wedding DJ and the volumes aren't going to be as loud there so from what I've experienced so far, it isn't hard to get sufficient headphones for mixing in a wedding environment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elon_Musk
    Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.

They're great for mixing in clubs. I use them and have several London DJ friends who use them.
    "Even self-perception and the sense of time were changed. When the eyes were closed, colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope. What had caused this condition?" -- Albert Hofmann -- Laboratory Notes (1943)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Noize View Post
    ^^ Maybe you're right. Strange though really, as the M80 fills a different role IMO. I prefer a large (over ear) cup for monitoring in a club, so the standard Crossfade LPs are best for me.
    I really doubt RadioShack takes any of that into consideration when stocking products
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

they are not in the radioshacks anywhere near me
    I Have Come Here To Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum, And I Am All Out Of Bubblegum!