Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V-Moda Crossfade LPs... $80 @ Radio Shack

V-Moda Crossfade LPs... $80 @ Radio Shack

Just picked up a set of these cheap at my local Radio Shack. Not sure if it's that's the price they'll be everywhere, but I thought I'd let DJF know in case anyone was interested in getting some.

Good find! Thanks for sharing.

Just so you know, there is a deals thread you can post in for future reference
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

what the hell?! they are like 180€ where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by EarnYourKeep
    name one dj that can replicate richie's drums in a minimal techno way, this coming from a plastikman background...then again i figure trance heads would respond this way they always seek the BUILD UP AND DROP THE BASS BRO

thanks for the heads up ima go check my local store

may need to take a trip to radioshack to see. Been wanting to try those out.

Nice!! I picked mine up for about the same price. Unfortunately, the eBay outlet that I got mine from is no longer around.

Great headphones ... you won't be disappointed at that price!
    "Even self-perception and the sense of time were changed. When the eyes were closed, colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope. What had caused this condition?" -- Albert Hofmann -- Laboratory Notes (1943)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Noize View Post
    Nice!! I picked mine up for about the same price. Unfortunately, the eBay outlet that I got mine from is no longer around.

Great headphones ... you won't be disappointed at that price!
    Yeah I like them a lot so far! I kinda got stuck with the chrome color since that's all they had, but I'm starting to like it more.

Chrome & black? ... I love that color combination!
    "Even self-perception and the sense of time were changed. When the eyes were closed, colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope. What had caused this condition?" -- Albert Hofmann -- Laboratory Notes (1943)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Noize View Post
    Chrome & black? ... I love that color combination!
    Do they really sound THAT good? I might pick up a pair if they do...
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

I didn't know what these were when I saw the thread title. I was thinking, WTH does an LP have to do with crossfading? LOL
    Anyway, googled and found the mfg website and must say, pretty impressed. If you own a pair, check out the customizable, interchangeable shields. Also, I like the limited edition matte black but doubt those are at RS.

http://v-moda.com/crossfade-lp/
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracle Max
    There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do... Go through his clothes and look for loose change.