Thread: Chemical Bros movie

Chemical Bros movie

did anyone else see this?

It's like 90 minutes of their 2011 concert somewhere in Japan.

In the theater everyone's sitting down. The speaker EQs suck so you can't even feel and hear the music as intended. There's no plot or much in the way of characters to follow.

AND IT KICKED ASS.

I wanna be them

I heard they were doing big beach boutique 5 with FatBoy Slim. They're going to be in Japan while Norman does the UK gig... Looking forward to it and will probably go there as they picked a summer date (early June)

Here's my video of the screening in Hollywood. All it took was one guy to start dancing and everyone lost their shit and started dancing too. Didn't go over well with the movie theater employees cause they stopped the movie lol.

It was a fun night tho. Not quite as good as the real thing, but it was still fun kinda reliving everything.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Frank View Post
    Here's my video of the screening in Hollywood. All it took was one guy to start dancing and everyone lost their shit and started dancing too. Didn't go over well with the movie theater employees cause they stopped the movie lol.

It was a fun night tho. Not quite as good as the real thing, but it was still fun kinda reliving everything.
    Hahaha you could tell that it could have happened here in SF. We needed just like, 50 more people in the theater to reach critical mass.

Who else is doing these types of concerts?