Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Forums Sounds of the World Dj Mix Podcast

DJ Forums Podcast

The Sounds of the World DJForums Podcast is a monthly collab mix made by DJF members. The mixes cover various styles and eras and a new one will be posted on the 1st of each month. If you're interested in getting involved, there are links to my various social medias in my signature, message me on there, comment on this thread or pm me.

Volume 1 - Maxey, PacQie, Fenix Force, The Technician
    Mixcloud (Stream)
    Stats -
    Mixcloud - This upload has reached 5th in the Big Room House chart, 23rd in the Dubstep chart, 25th in the Trap chart and 70th in the Electro House chart. 70 listens, 7 favorites, 1 repost
    Soundcloud - 53 listens, 7 favorites, 3 downloads

Volume 2 - Fenix Force, WLSN, The Technician
    Mixcloud(Stream)
    Mixcrate(Download)
    Stats
    Mixcloud - This upload has reached 39th in the Trap chart, 46th in the Bass chart and 87th in the House Music chart. 54 listens, 4 favorites, 1 repost

Volume 3 - Sigma, TheRabbitMonk. PacQie, The Technician
    Mixcloud(Stream)
    Stats -
    Mixcloud - This upload has reached 18th in the Oldies chart, 38th in the Big Room chart, 79th in the Trap chart and 100th in the Dubstep chart. 14 listens, 1 favorite, 1 repost.
    Soundcloud - 72 listens, 6 favorites, 4 downloads

Volume 4 - Kyle133, WestonParish, The Technician, Atrain
    Mixcloud
    Stats - Soundcloud - 52 listens, 7 favorites, 2 reposts, 2 downloads
    Mixcloud - 12 listens, 1 favorite, 1 repost

Volume 5 - Diceallion, CleverHans, KLH, The Technician
    Mixcloud

Volume 6 - Psyconium, A-Train, Mrspyaman, and Psyconium
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud
    Stats - Mixcloud - 47 Listens, 5 Favorites, 1 Repost, 27th on the Dubstep Chart

Volume 7 - DjJerryMoon, Smallz, Vernski, The Technician, Kritical Sound
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Volume 8 - DjGorgeous, Raving Madness, HansFree, The Technician
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud
    Last edited by Th3Technician; 04-01-2015 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Volume 8 Links

I'm kicking off the next one of these, so y'all better start showing some love to this thread! lol.

Seriously though, these are collab mixes made by contributing DJF members, so leave some feedback and maybe get involved in making a future episode.

haha, thanks sigma! For real though, these mixes are great for the whole community. The longer this goes and the more attention it gets the more traffic gets to the forum and the better the community here is. On top of that, while i know i'm not a big name dj or producer but i do have almost 2000 followers on mixcloud that i can share these with. So please, if you are interested, do not hesitate to message me or leave a reply in the comments i am more than happy to feature as many of you as i can.

Agree with everything you guys said, this is a great way to get people to notice Djforums and also a good way for people to connect a bit more than just going off at eachother in various sync, aoki and top 40 threads.
    https://soundcloud.com/wlsn

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Wilson View Post
    a good way for people to connect a bit more than just going off at each other in various sync, aoki and top 40 threads.
    This ^ is exactly what i am trying to do.

great thread with some great sounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    It's only because features like auto-sync have opened the doors for a bunch of lazy cunts to buy some gear and think they're a DJ a week later that we go round and round in circles with this same topic.

DJ Forums Sounds of the World Dj Mix Podcast

@DJ STU-C Thank you man. Everybody that has participated so far has been extremely talented and I am very grateful to have worked with them. I'd be more than happy to have you on as well.
    Last edited by Th3Technician; 09-04-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Official Artwork Release

Today i am glad to present to you all the official djforums podcast artwork. From now on all future episodes will have this artwork over my terrible designs! Big ups to member ATrain for graciously giving me this artwork in good spirits for free.

SOTW Vol3.jpg

Volume 2 Final Stats

The final stats for the second DJForums podcast are here. This podcast reached 39th in the Trap chart, 46th in the Bass chart and 87th in the House Music chart, on the mixcloud charts. For the second time in a row this podcast has reached top 100 on three different charts. It as of right now has 46 views, 3 favorites and one repost. I had a lot of fun working with these guys. Be sure to check out the next edition coming the first of october! The next edition features users Sigma, TheRabbitMonk and PacQie.

Nice job on the artwork, ATrain.