Thread: "Why can't I post in this section?" - New rules!

Banned

"Why can't I post in this section?" - New rules!

The new rules that apply to this section seem kinda hard to find, so here's the info: -

In the last year or so, a lot of people were signing up here just to post a mix they'd made. They didn't care about contributing to the community - they just wanted to post their mixes. This was happening so much that the Mix Submissions section was basically becoming a spam zone, so the rules were changed to try and stop this from happening.

To post in this section now, you need to fulfil one of the following criteria: -

1. Be a member here for 30 days or more.
    2. Have a post count of 60 or more.
    3. Receive 100 or more rep points.

Posting up your mixes outside of this section or as replies to existing threads (including other members' mix threads) is frowned upon, so don't try and "jump the queue". That just pisses people off and will probably lead to your post being deleted by one of the mods.

The quickest way to achieve one of the requirements is to get rep from a member that has a high amount of rep themselves, as that alone can put you over the 100 rep points requirement. Make a good contribution to the forum. Maybe listen to another member's mix and leave some detailed and honest feedback. Even a good introduction post can sometimes get you enough rep so you go over the 100 rep points requirement. Either way, if you contribute to the forum and stick around, sooner or later you'll be able to post up your mixes.

Why hasn't this happened yet. Should have been pinned when the rules were introduced.
    www.londontechnoblog.com / www.soundcloud.com/adam-bloy #TeamIdiot
    Cpl. Josh Ray Person:
    "There are layers of retardation people don't even know about"

Banned
    The rules I posted don't appear to actually be the rules. I have no idea what the actual rules are and can't find them anywhere. I've started a thread in the Site Discussion section about it.

Yeah these can't be the rules, I've been a member for like a year (albeit not a very active one) and I can't post my mix.

I never use thise section, I was under the impression this was already a sticky..

Stuck now. Thanks for posting.

You need to fulfill all criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by tomball View Post
    Yeah these can't be the rules, I've been a member for like a year (albeit not a very active one) and I can't post my mix.
    You have only one post, and subsequently scored zero rep. You had more than adequate time to be an active member.

See the announcement at the top of the Mix Submissions section for the rules.

As of June 2014, DJF has enacted a new policy. To post within the Mix Submissions or Track Submissions sections, members will have to be in good standing and meet these requirements:

* Be a member in good standing for 30 days
    * Possess 100 positive reputation points

If you have any questions, please post your concerns within the Site Discussion section of DJF.
    -KLH
    Visit DJF's Beginner's MEGA thread and drop by my Facebook Fan Page.
    I've read the books like How to DJ right... to learn about... beatmatching, phrasing w/e , Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire but when I go to mix...