Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Does anyone else not give a shit about the whole rep feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Ward33 View Post
    Never made a mistake have you ? Other than demonising and quoting me out of context? lets face it if i didn't point out the truth you wouldn't have posted that would you? Says something about your character
    1. Oh, I've made plenty of mistakes. However, I can't remember ever publicly telling someone that his mother was a cunt.
    2. I can't see what part of "Ur mums a cunt" was taken out of context. Could you please specify the context in which that statement was intended?
    3. A lot of DJF denizens are familiar with my character. I'm heavy-handed with the negative rep, and I give out plenty of positive rep as well when I think it's warranted. I can be quite judgmental, but I can also be very helpful and I think I might have offered a significant contribution to a thread or two in the past. That's probably how I ended up with the eleven rep stars... which I know you don't care about... which is why you took the time to create this thread.

Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I'm heavy-handed with the negative rep, and I give out plenty of positive rep as well when I think it's warranted.

please see thread title m7

Quote Originally Posted by Ward33 View Post
    please see thread title m7
    I love m7! It's a little strong, but it smells great and the ladies love it.

Old-School DJ, Remix Archivist, Vinyl Freak, and Nostalgia Addict
    DJBadger.com | Awesome Retro DJ Service | Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud | ACIDPlanet
    RUTHLESS PROGRESSION | Please don't rent cars from Dollar or Thrifty!