Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Trance Tournament Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vernski View Post
    Here's to the Trance Capital of the World.... Australia
    Big middle finger to the Netherlands eh?!
    Mixcloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/vkatkov/
    Hercules RMX + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 (white) + Traktor Kontrol F1

Yeah screw those Dutch fucks....they're not even making real trance these days

On a side note, I just tried to listen to the mixes via the link. They still have a tendency to drop out and freeze for me. You can right click on the player screen and opt to save the music file and listen to it without interruption
    DJ Forum Trance Champion 2013/2014
    Retired

Will be listening soon guys.

Cast my vote!
    Really tough call to make. Goes to show how evenly matched this final was. I think many of the voters will be swayed by that one particular song or that single moment that stood out to someone...
    Props to everyone who made mixes and stuck around til the end. Next year somebody remind me to enter....
    Mixcloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/vkatkov/
    Hercules RMX + Audio-Technica ATH-M50 (white) + Traktor Kontrol F1

Thanks for voting DS, as always...I need to spread more rep around. Hopefully by the end of the voting I'll be able to give you some rep
    Retired

Pretty quiet around here lads, anyone interested in the Final Battle?
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

I'll be getting around to it this weekend!

Very piss poor effort and support from you lot on the tourney. I know there is still a week a left but judging by the recent amount of activity compared to the activity at he start of the Tourney, no one is interested as they aren't currently involved any more.

Every single year its the same shit, the usual lads that are active on the forum always put the yards in and regardless of whether they are in the Tourney or not, they will still show some support and appreciate the effort put into the mixes, and then you have the time wasters that enter and will only vote on the rounds that matter to them.

Ive been speaking to a few of the other lads, and Vern has came up with a solid idea, and as of next year there will be a new structure to the tournament, if you are one of those time wasters you will not be included in the tournament, it will be run on an invite system based on your attitude and activity on the forum. I realise this is a stupid online Tournament that means nothing but regardless of that its the principle that fucks me off more. I also understand that we all have other commitments to attend to but when its the same people year in year out making the excuses it gets a little tired and obvious.

There is about 1 week left for voting on the Final mixes, if you want to remain as part of future tournaments I would suggest you head over and get a vote in within the next few days.
    DJF TRANCE CHAMPION 2011
    DEEPER SHADES OF TRANCE - BRINGING YOU THE BIGGEST NAMES IN TRANCE WEEKLY VIA TRANCERADIO.FM

Should I extend the battle for another week?

Not really sure, the most active guys in the tourney have voted so there's only the odd random forum-goer.

Not sure what Chris wants, but I'm happy to accept rabbitmonks reluctant vote as the deciding one.

Failing that, yeah an extension or you sir Rek, have some voting to do ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Retired