Quote Originally Posted by dj symptoms View Post
Hmmm... out of those genres, I'd have to choose breaks. The only gigs I've done recently have been hiphop and glitch hop tunes so I haven't even been listening to any kind of house, breaks or techno. My breaks collection is much better than my house or techno collection so I should be able to put together some kind of breaks set.

Those rules look fine... maybe no mixing after the 25 minute mark? That keep the mixes less than 30 minutes which I think helps get votes... I never want to sit down and listen to two 30 minute mixes and pay close attention so I can provide feedback, so I don't expect anyone else to either. I'm cool with the rock remix rule too, I think I have a few bangers I could work in there. I'm cool with waging something on the battle but I don't have shit for money right now... I live in a ski resort town and there's no snow, so there's no money in town. It might take me a little bit to get a mix put together but not more than a week or two.

hah! Whoa whoa.. I didn't mean money!!! I'm literally the most broke person on this forum!!!

ok I'll iron out the rules right here:

~30 minutes, no mixing after 25 minute mark
~Genre = Breaks
~Must use a rock n roll remix
~No scratching

Good luck man.. no rush on this. Let's say 2 weeks so...February 23rd?