Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Electric Daisy Carnival - Las Vegas

Just called, they said they were going to do wristbands but decided to stay with the card.

Yeah, there is no way they are doing wristbands. By trapping people into the 3 day pass they are making $$$. Better to be able to fill all three days instead of just having Fri & Sat packed and Sun be their weak day. Sunday will be the least amount like it was last year but still, having tickets individually loses them $.

We need to get DJF meet up on here going. Anyone a golfer that is going? We're flying out of Denver that Friday morning.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Sunday was a good day too.
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

So who is going to be there on Saturday?

<=====
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

Looking for some Friday tickets for my girls sisters. We have ours and they want to experience the magic.

If anyone hears of two Friday tickets for sale send them my way
    Formerly Dj Swerv (DJF since 07) || Listening to anything that sounds like Boots and Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Swerv View Post
    Looking for some Friday tickets for my girls sisters. We have ours and they want to experience the magic.

If anyone hears of two Friday tickets for sale send them my way
    Ahh yeah. We're definitely going to have to meet up Swerv. Where in LA are you? I'm moving back to LA for a little while next month.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Plane tickets are booked, hotel is booked, EDC VIP Saturday ticket has arrived... I'm ready.

Does anybody have any hookups/residencies out in Vegas? Maybe get a guest list hookup...

I actually live here in Vegas And still booked a hotel room haha. Im down for a djf meet!

This is going down the same time as the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight. A HUUGE Music festival and a Fight Night Weekend combined = fucking madness on the strip!
    Pls "Like" My Facebook Bandpage. Will return the favor! Lets unite!

-----------> www.facebook.com/rayswift707 <-------------