Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Electric Daisy Carnival - Las Vegas

Saturday would probably be the best bet. If I recall correctly, Day 2 was best for me. I don't really have a reasoning why.
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

Got my ticket for Friday! There are so many artists I want to see, might as well pick one. I want to spend Saturday night enjoying Vegas night life and gambling. Sitting by the pool all day Saturday. Hoping to meet some people while we're out there.
    The rest of the world is tired of US interventionism and the US taxpayer is tired of footing the bill for US interventionism. #teamidiot is on the prowl

Well now i'm looking at Friday or Sunday thanks to friends taking their time getting back to me on buying the Saturday tickets.

Just bought my Saturday ticket! (earlier today lol)

If you see a hispanic(although i might look asian -_____-)guy with an ET shirt(the same as my avatar) and glasses walking around, that'll be me! Not sure what night i'll wear it though. Lol
    Big woof! Wanna fight about it?!

I'll probably be wearing some sort of costume. I'll update you guys once I decide on what I'll be wearing
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

Does anyone know if the 3 day pass comes as individual tickets for each day or is it a single ticket with 3 days of use.
    I'm looking at buying a 3 day weekend pass, but hoping to sell the day or 2 I may not use.

It's a plastic credit card type thing that they scan when you get to the gates.

Not sure if it's true, but I heard that instead of the credit card thing, they're gonna be braclets this year.
    Big woof! Wanna fight about it?!

thanks for the info DJNR

anybody on here looking to go Friday or Sunday? I can let you use the pass for Friday or Sunday and then get it back from you on Sat.

If anyone wants to work something out on this, let me know. I'm going with 3 friends so there will be 4 available. Friday & Saturday single day tickets are sold out. It will save you a little bit of money ($26 each ticket) if you were going to purchase a single day ticket.

or if anyone with weekend passes wants to sell Sat. let me know... I haven't purchased the weekend pass yet.

EDIT: Hmm, if its wristbands this year. maybe there will be a wristband for each day. That would make it much easier.
    Last edited by djKlassiC ®; 04-19-2012 at 03:00 PM.