Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eden -----> GATECRASHER -------> the end?

Eden -----> GATECRASHER -------> the end?

Only months after opening the newest (revamped) club on the island of Ibiza (formally Eden) now known as GATECRASHER, seems to be having trouble with several big acts and nights pulling out due to GATECRASHER breaching contracts.
    The latest dj to pull out is Eddie Halliwell!

After only a few weeks of the clubbing season in ibiza it really looks like the newest club may be soon closing its doors!

Now where did they put that lighter?

lol, i nearly went to gatecrasher i few years back. I got to the door and saw all these odd ppl dressed like t+*ts and thought to myself you gonna have to pay me to go in there. Good job i think.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMBO View Post

Now where did they put that lighter?
    what? it was an accident, the dj booth being "serviced" that weekend was a spooky coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbitMonk View Post
    lol, i nearly went to gatecrasher i few years back. I got to the door and saw all these odd ppl dressed like t+*ts and thought to myself you gonna have to pay me to go in there. Good job i think.

Haha back in 1999 and early 2000's I was one of those tits lol

Spiked hair
    UV paint
    And all walking round with funny car symbols on our tops.

hahahah. yea i knew what i was getting into because you would see it in mixmag all the time anyway, I just couldn't handle it once i got to the door.

i'm sorry Timmbo, i take it back as i know your alright now.

love gatecrasher me when they do a event.went gatecrasher at doninton park 10 000 people paul van dyk joc.is it true that.dont think its guna make a difference eddy halliwell pullin out thou.the line ups 4 monday are really good.menno de jong,giuseppe ottaviani,sneijder,am goin gatecrasher ibiza monday 18th aug bryan kearney.hope it doesnt shut b4 then ha.cant c a big name like that messing things up

2 of the 7 nights have apparently been stopped at the ibiza club (crèche and kisstory)

I would expect many other dj's to follow in Halliwells footsteps.
    Last edited by TIMMBO; 07-31-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rob h View Post
    love gatecrasher me when they do a event.went gatecrasher at doninton park 10 000 people paul van dyk joc.is it true that.dont think its guna make a difference eddy halliwell pullin out thou.the line ups 4 monday are really good.menno de jong,giuseppe ottaviani,sneijder,am goin gatecrasher ibiza monday 18th aug bryan kearney.hope it doesnt shut b4 then ha.cant c a big name like that messing things up
    Equipment: CDJ 2000 Nexus, DJM 900 Nexus, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro, AiAiAi TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition.

Just put on a Liverpool accent and it all makes sense lol (joke)

oh ha long as that trance night on monday stays am good.proberly no1 was goin them 2.mite get sumat better on in there places