Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling out scratch battle

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbitMonk View Post
    Get your stuff then do it, I'm more than willing to wait.
    cool, just waiting on amazon. Got a confirmation that it has been sent but is expected to come possibly by next week. Anyway, my 05 is acting up so I'll be recording on my 909 & 12's. My 05 has some kind of grounding issue and while i'm scratching it sometimes gives off this crappy buzz and I can't hear my deck. So I have to tap on it a bit or even give it a knock on the side.
    But I have been taking some videos and my iPhone 6 does a pretty good job. Right now my struggle is to try to record 2.5 mins of no mistakes or at least a half decent scratch set. I'm off til the 5th so I should have something by Sunday the latest.

2 and half mins is nothing it takes me that long to get warmed up.

Tip: pick four scratches you know or patterns. each bar of 4 change sample or pattern and you will fly through it. You'll be suprised how many scrathes you know when you do it this way. Or just freestyle it.

2 and half mins is nothing it takes me that long to get warmed up.

Tip: pick four scratches you know or patterns. each bar of 4 change sample or pattern and you will fly through it. You'll be suprised how many scrathes you know when you do it this way. Or just freestyle it.
    lol... I hear you... but me being anal about things kinda hinders me. Anyway I was pretty much going to build my routine around 4-6 scratches. I have something right now.
    Just finished everything. Added a Title to the video and everything.... In total its about 3.5 mins. But for about 30 secs at the beginning there's a slight wait, as I was waiting for the start of the loop.

So do we have to upload it to YouTube or do we just submit a raw video file?
    Last edited by akswun; 01-02-2015 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Finished my video

nar upload it to youtube, not the same when we battle with movies.

I'm at work till 9 tonight, when i get home i'll upload to youtube as well. then just send it to one of the mods and i'll do the same.

sent mine into Rek to post.
    K. I'll send it to him as well.

Submitted. Peeped your video with a little creeping. Good job!

We might of posted it to the wrong person. I thought rek as he posted the last lot of battles, but thinking about it I think we should of sent them to Jon or Kevin.

Maybe he's on vacation?