Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling out scratch battle

yes mate, can do video. Only concern if you'll be scratching and you can't line in into the camera we will be able to here your clicks.

But hay i'm easy, so yes i'm up for that.

Got new equipment coming for xmas myself.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbitMonk View Post
    yes mate, can do video. Only concern if you'll be scratching and you can't line in into the camera we will be able to here your clicks.

But hay i'm easy, so yes i'm up for that.

Got new equipment coming for xmas myself.
    yeah I hear ya. but from videos that I've taken already with my phone near my monitors sound hasn't really been an issue. My issue is positioning. I'm thinking of getting a web cam and just recording through my laptop.

do you want to set a deadline for the 5th or 12th, first and second week of new year?

Gives us ample time without it getting in the way of stuff we'll have to do over the xmas and new year period.
    Also give us both a kick up the arse.

do you want to set a deadline for the 5th or 12th, first and second week of new year?

Gives us ample time without it getting in the way of stuff we'll have to do over the xmas and new year period.
    Also give us both a kick up the arse.
    Sounds good. Yeah things have been busy and will be getting busier in the next few weeks. I think I'll record a set with my Vestax setup as an ode to one of the greatest dj companies ever.

Found my tune, and found my sample. Now to try and make it not sound like shit.

cool, it only took 6 months

right mine is done it's 2mins 20sec.

right mine is done it's 2mins 20sec.
    Cool. Give me a few days. Kinda want to wait til I get my audio adaptor for my new go pro. But The sound is decent already. Just the clicks tend to be a little to loud on my pmc 05