Thread: 50% off NI Komplete upgrades, crossgrades, etc

50% off NI Komplete upgrades, crossgrades, etc

For those of you who purchased reaktor during the big sale or already have komplete, its sale time:
    http://www.native-instruments.com/en...es/komplete-9/

75$ to update from any previous version of komplete

200$ as a crossgrade from basically any other NI product

they also have sales on individual upgrades, like absynth and battery if your not a full komplete user and dont want it
    Last edited by ezelkow1; 06-16-2014 at 10:26 AM.

I was very tempted but Komplete 10 is right around the corner (Oct/Nov) so I'm holding off. I have a feeling it's going to be a HUGE update.
    Lighting Designer/Special Effects: Grand MA, Martin, Le Maitre, ReeleFX, Fire One Pyrotechnics
    As for you Mystic. YOU ARE A FUCKEN MORON. -Fueledbymusic

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I was very tempted but Komplete 10 is right around the corner (Oct/Nov) so I'm holding off. I have a feeling it's going to be a HUGE update.
    Well thats always when they do these upgrade sales, when the next one is coming. I agree though, Im on k8 right now and the differences even for only a 75$ upgrade just arent worth it to me since its basically just battery4+some effects. Since it always costs the same to upgrade may as well just wait it out till its a useful one

Its that time of the year again, 50% off updates/upgrades/crossgrades of komplete:
    http://www.native-instruments.com/en...of-sound-2015/

Owners of earlier versions of KOMPLETE and KOMPLETE ULTIMATE save 50% on upgrades and updates to KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE. Update to KOMPLETE 10 for only $99.50, or KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE for only $199.50.

Owners of a KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboard, qualifying single KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, or the MASCHINE 2 software save on crossgrades to KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE.