Thread: Anyone know where I can get some Speaker covers?

Anyone know where I can get some Speaker covers?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some inexpensive generic speakers that will fit my D.A.S. Avant 12's. I'm wondering if there is a company out there that sells non-name brand speaker covers. I don't need the really tough one's...mostly need some light duty one's to maintain the speaker and prevent scratches.

Thanks so much in advance.

Rick

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-DXR10...item2c8333b225

Look at the bottom of the page Das A12 is listed and she also does custom covers.
    Hewlett Packard the backbone of Apple data centers.
    I will not read anything in Comic sans

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown DJ View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-DXR10...item2c8333b225

Look at the bottom of the page Das A12 is listed and she also does custom covers.
    +1, she does great work, is extremely fast, prices are great, very friendly & is also open to doing custom work (i.e., velcro straps for the bottom of the covers, flaps for the handles, custom stitching to identify front from back, etc.) for you as well.
    If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. -- David Guetta

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    +1, she does great work, is extremely fast, prices are great, very friendly & is also open to doing custom work (i.e., velcro straps for the bottom of the covers, flaps for the handles, custom stitching to identify front from back, etc.) for you as well.

I also have these covers. They have worked out great so far, and the prices are very reasonable. I'd recommend Connies Customs

Quote Originally Posted by maelstrom99 View Post
    I also have these covers. They have worked out great so far, and the prices are very reasonable. I'd recommend Connies Customs
    Thanks SO Much guys, this is exactly what I was looking for. Called her today.